Appropriate for all skin types, Erase Peptide Wrinkle Serum reduces the appearance of wrinkles and aids in increasing the thickness of the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Non invasive
- Hydrates skin
- Stimulates the skin
- Calms redness
- Improves Skins luminosity
- Improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Paraben free
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – Helps to protect the skin’s collagen from the effects of UVA and aids in thickening the epidermis by promoting collagen renewal. It also has stimulatory activity comparable to that of retinoic acid, but without irritation.
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) – A vitamin-like nutrient that resides in the mitochondrial cell membrane. CoEnzyme Q 10 is known for its “cellular energy source.”
- Japanese Green Tea – An anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – Vitamin C, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Squalane – Known as the closest comparable ingredient to human sebum, providing softness, while replacing necessary oils.
Use twice daily for extra hydration after thoroughly cleansing the skin. The “light” treatment lotion can be used under a daily moisturizer, sunscreen or night crème.
Aqua, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ubiquinone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Laureth-7, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.